This results in convincing benefits:
- Supplier can dispense with the entire invoicing process
- Swift settlement of the self-bill and on-time payment
- Avoidance of invoice discrepancies and transmission errors
How does the self-billing process work?
The self-billing process is a special billing process for goods and merchandise. The contractual basis for this process is drawn up in advance with Corporate Procurement.
1. A ProSiebenSat.1 company orders goods via the Group-wide WPS order system.
2. The order is transmitted to the supplier.
3. The goods received are checked and the goods receipt is recorded.
4. The self-bills are generated and entered daily on the basis of the order and goods receipt information and in compliance with Section 14 of the German Value Added Tax Act (Umsatzsteuergesetz). The self-billed document is then transmitted electronically to the supplier.
5. The self-bill is settled on time in accordance with the agreed-on conditions.
Any further questions?
If you are interested in participating in the self-billing process or have any other questions, our team will be happy to help. Please fill out the contact form and indicate the relevant ProSiebenSat.1 company.