Netiquette at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
Welcome to ProSiebenSat.1’s Twitter account.
We are pleased that you are interested in our Twitter page. Here, we publish news and information about ProSiebenSat.1 Group, the programs provided by our stations and current events. In addition, you can share and comment on our content and also interact with us here. We want to create an open and tolerant community with constructive input in a respectful environment.
Users with different backgrounds and opinions meet on social networks like Twitter. Please treat other users how you would like to be treated.
As the operator of this Twitter page, ProSiebenSat.1 assumes no liability or responsibility for the comments and links uploaded by users. All users are responsible for the tweets, content and links they publish on Twitter.
Please note that we are not able to respond to all questions and comments. We have set the following rules to ensure respectful interactions in this context. The following items are not appreciated on our Twitter page or on our behalf, for instance, in the form of a link or retweet:
- Content of any kind that insults, vilifies, denigrates, discriminates, threatens and/or wrongfully accuses others
- Racist, extremist or fundamentalist comments, incitement to hatred and hate propaganda
- Violent content and calls for violence as well as threats against individuals, institutions and companies
- Inciting others to commit a crime
- Obscene content that is not suitable for children and young people and/or pornographic content
- Calling for donations, campaigns, rallies and demonstrations
- Publishing private data
- Advertising of any kind or spam, for instance via repetitive posts with the same content
- Comments that are not related to the topics we cover
- Copyright infringements
- Other content that violates any applicable laws and/or breaches of common decency
In the event of a violation of these rules, we reserve the right to mute, block and report users/accounts to Twitter.